PRODUCT DESIN and DEVELOPMENT
Product design and development is an engineering process that transforms an idea into a reality, taking into consideration of production and technology constraints. The Product Concept consists of serial steps that include its features, material, production conditions, and sales and marketing.
It is very critical for all companies and especially for newly established companies to develop a new product, as well as capturing new business opportunities, expands existing market shares and reaches a wider audience.
Mitalon supports you in this process and transforms your ideas into reality, with its experience and knowledge it will allow you to reach a wide audience in a short time.
Mitalon is an innovative design and development company. With our experience and competent team, we provide a global service with concept and industrial design, production, quality control, market research and international shipping services. We work closely with our customers to meet the timing, budget and sales-marketing goals of your project. Our team is competent in designers, project management, production, manufacturing, quality control and logistics.
With our advanced engineering team and our product development, project design and problem solving ability, we deliver your project successfully and cost-effectively.
MITALON PRODUCT DESIGN and DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Design Error Types and Impact Analysis
From style design definition to commercial launch
Success for us is to complete the projects we jointly carry out with the targeted time, quality, budget and results.
1) Sheet Metal Part Design According to Norms and Specifications
2) Pre-feasibility activities
3) Body In White (BIW) feasibility & design & localization
4) Competitive Benchmarking analysis in order to develop technical best in class solution
5) Material evolution competence for lightweight design
6) Sheet / Plastic Manufacturability Analysis (Formability, Moldability)
7) Cost Analysis
8) Prototype Engineering
9) Technical reviews, product cards, change management
10) FMEA / DFMEA managment
11) Design and control of tool/die, tool/die manufacturing : machining, assembly, spotting, buy-off, home-line try-out, main line try-out
12) Quality, measurement, CPC, Cp,Cpk
13) Project Management
14) Part Approval Processes