PROTOTYPING LOW VOLUME PRODUCTION
At MITALON, we provide high quality prototyping, rapid molding and low volume production services to support customer product development needs. Our international team of engineers work with you to make your product ideas come true with production technologies such as 3D modeling, 3D printer, CNC machining, plastic injection, molding and various finishing services.
We handle your project from concept to design, production, assembly and mass production approval.
We help you optimize your design With Computer Aided Design (CAD) and optimization software, by improving the details.
Our experienced team in machinery and mold production enables us to produce low-volume and high-volume production at the most optimum time and cost.
Before design ideas or ready-made designs go into mass production, their prototypes must be prepared and passed through various tests to obtain the necessary approvals for mass production conditions and use. In this way, it provides both cost and time optimization. You can safely proceed to the mass production phase.
Rapid Prototyping Usage Purposes:
- Rapid prototyping technologies allow us to see the problems at an early stage in product development processes and provide solutions to future problems.
- With rapid prototyping, our designs are realized within a few hours.
- The prototypes obtained can be tested both visually and functionally. Possible design changes are decided on these prototypes and necessary changes are applied quickly.
With the rapid prototyping method in the product development process:
- Design errors that may occur are detected in a short time.
- The product can be put into use as soon as possible.
- Your design, manufacturing, sales and marketing teams evaluate together on the manufactured prototypes, increasing communication and working efficiency and increasing quality.